Outlook name cache not updating
The main issue I forsee is anyone trying to send him/her an email in between the time you create the pst and the time you recreate the email box.I'm wondering if exmerging the mailibox fixed resolved this issue. while in cached mode, user's inbox doesn't get updated. I just saw another post in here of a same/similar issue.ESEUTIL /P should only be used as a last resort measure. One of my users, with a pretty hefty mailbox i might add, has his Outlook constantly updating his inbox even when there aren't any new messages to retrieve.
You should then be able to remove the users account and recreate it.They've stopped receiving new mail in the inbox on the laptop, however their Black Berrys are still receiving mail normally.When I disable outlook's cached mode and restart outlook their inbox populates normally with all emails.I've disabled the antivirus on the server, now when I opened the mail file it only populates to January 30 2007.I've effectively lost even more emails in cached mode.